Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Girl In Heat


Thrifted top, Forever 21 grey Pants turned DIY cut-offs, Wild Pair Suede Platforms, DIY chain.

It seems like this weather is getting out of control in the triple digits in Phoenix. my wardrobe has shifted from different styles of denim pants and nice tops, to short shorts and tanks. No complaints, i like the heat, just not the drastic weather changes over night. For a girl like me, I like to plan most things out, so there's no surprises, and to my surprise, its time to update my entire Los Angeles wardrobe, to meet the demands of Arizona living. 

3 comments :

  1. such a nice outfit! your blog is very lovely and interesting. im glad if you visit my blog, too <3 keep in touch!

    xx
    beauthi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful look, dear:)
    Nice blog!!!

    If you want, we can follow each other. Kisses
    http://fashionsecrets-oksana.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can just imagine how HOT is is there! I can't do it! LOL Dope fit though!

    *Besos*
    Http://www.cmichellestyles.com
    Instagram: Cmichellestyles

    ReplyDelete